COVID-19 Community Announcements & Updates
March 31, 2020
If you suspect you may have come in contact with the virus or are experiencing symptoms that bring you concern, please visit the NL 811 Healthline to complete the self-assessment. If you have questions about COVID-19 you can visit the NL COVID-19 information page.
March 30, 2020
Curbside Recycling Suspended
We will be suspending our Curbside Recycling Program until further notice. This is to ensure we are continuing to focus on our essential work throughout our community while also eliminating the handling of potentially contaminated products.
What does this mean for your Household Waste Collection on Thursdays?
- There will be no enforcement of the clear bag policy.
- Corrugated cardboard will be accepted inside your garbage bin.
- All household waste, including recycling materials, can be a part of your Thursday collection.
Will there be a drop-off area provided?
There are the primary reasons why we are unable to provide a drop-off location for residents:
- It could potentially create issues with social distancing measures;
- we are unable to ensure sorting guidelines are followed; and
- because the length program suspension is unknown, we could eventually be faced with storage challenges.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Warehouse 3rd Party Purchasing Update
In our continued efforts to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, we will no longer be accepting 3rd Party Purchasing orders at the Warehouse until further notice.
Thank you for your understanding. Be safe.