July 2 Activities & Events
As we acknowledge Canada Day, we will, most importantly, take time to reflect on the recent tragedies in Residential Schools across our country, to honour our indigenous communities.
Here are some ways we can all honour and support our Indigenous communities.
(Friday & Saturday) Ages 19+
* Sign up individually by Wednesday, June 30, by commenting on the Facebook post in Watts on the Go or signing up at the town office, C&A switchboard office, warehouse, or grocery store
* Schedule will be released by July 1st
* Guaranteed 3 games
* $20 entry fee to be donated to Andy Whiteway, family member of the Whiteways, who is currently fighting Glia Blastoma
* There will be a scheduled kids game. The format will be determined during the scheduled time dependent on the number of players
* Please direct enquiries to Steve Power 709-735-0187
* Spectator seating limited to 12 household bubbles.
* Fifteen minutes between each game to allow for teams/spectators leave facility and new
teams/spectators to arrive in order to prevent less movement and congregation.
* Masks required for all spectators, organizers and facility staff when entering gazeebo.
* Max 10 participants per team, no coaches or trainers permitted in playing surface area.
* Hand sanitizing station at entrance / exit.
* Health Screening required daily for all participants at sign in table at entrance.
* Spectators required to register and are not permitted on playing surface or in dug outs at any time.
* All participants must have their own equipment. If bating equipment is to be shared, it or the user must be sanitized with solution after or before each participant use.
* Softball will be changed at each inning end.
Pitch your tent on the field in front of A.P. Low Street or park your camper on Lobstick St. for the weekend! Click here to register
* Campers will be assigned camp spots from Canada Day Weekend Registration Center on Lobstick Street.
* Campers should remain socially distanced at all times and where not possible, masks should be worn.
* Camper owners are requested not to allow shared use of their bathroom facilities.
* Portable washroom facilities will be available for those staying in tent.
* No mixed meals outside of your bubble.
* Tent users will be assigned pre marked camp sites. Users are asked to not allow people outside your bubble to enter the tent.